King StarBoard® is the original marine-grade polymer and the industry standard. King StarBoard® is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid woods, and it will not delaminate like wood laminates. Boat buyers appreciate King StarBoard’s® low-maintenance finish. Repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are eliminated, and cleaning is easy. King StarBoard® has a handsome matte finish on both sides to hide scuffs and scratches that would show on glossy textured sheets or acrylics.
- Made of the finest polymers available, using proprietary K-Stran process for superior flatness
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density, even for special thickness gauges and custom order colors.
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
- Available in eight standard colors to match or accent any gelcoat.
- Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Edges finish cleanly and easily.
- Forms easily for smooth curves.
- Has passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard 302 fire test required for use in motor vehicles, including motor homes.
- Available in large sheets up to 54” x 96” or 48” x 96”; Custom sheet sizes available.
- Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
Hatches, Doors, Grab Rails & Handles, Step and Dock Boxes, Rod & Cup Holders, Countertops (other than galley), Chairs, Tray Tables, Frames and Trim.